PNI Call – PNI Applications in the Environment
November 11 @ 20:00 - 21:30 CET
This teleconference will continue our series of calls on PNI Applications with a discussion of participatory narrative inquiry in environmental areas: land management, environmental impacts, energy, and climate.
We will discuss how PNI can be applied to:
- Conservation, preservation, and management of preserves, parks, and watersheds
- Environmental impact assessments
- Pollution and air quality
- Alternative energy
- Climate change
- Advocacy and outreach
- Reclamation and remediation
- International cooperation
PNI Institute calls take place the second Wednesday of each month, at 14:00 in New York, 20:00 in Europe. Please go to https://zoom.us/j/9067497326 to join the Zoom meeting.