The PNI Institute currently has over 125 members registered on the site.
These members participated in our teleconference calls in the past year (in alphabetical order):
- Cynthia Kurtz is an independent consultant based in New York. Her aim is to help communities and organizations work with their stories to get along better with each other and make decisions everyone can live with.
- Harold van Garderen is the CEO and founder of StoryConnect in The Netherlands. His aim is to help humanity reach better futures through narrative-based self-management approaches.
- Jerry Talley is an independent organizational development consultant based in northern California. He cares about designing a better process for civic engagement and community problem solving.
- Mark Anderson is a consultant, agile strategist, and change advocate based in Minneapolis. His ambition is “serving others to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.”
- Murray Rob Roy McGregor is a performance storyteller based in Ottawa. His interest in stories and storytelling has expanded to include cognitive reaction to story, narrative inquiry, and the impact of storytelling in applied situations.
- Stephen Sillett is a co-founder and co-executive director of the Toronto-based non-profit ADCID (Aiding Dramatic Change in Development). He wants to generate awareness and the ability to implement practical and positive changes in individual lives and the wider community.
- Thaler Pekar is the CEO of Thaler Pekar & Partners in Hoboken, New Jersey. She is passionate about social change, values-based communication, and building narrative organizations.
These members were active in past years:
- Aiden Choles is a narrative therapist and organisational development consultant based in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is focused on translating narrative practices into the realm of teams and organisations.
- Bruce Waltuck is an independent consultant at Freethinc in Washington D.C. Bruce is passionate about complex adaptive systems and government improvement.
- Daryl Cook is an independent consultant and facilitator from Melbourne, Australia. He is passionate about discovering more human ways of working.
- Erwin Duurland is a partner at StoryConnect in The Netherlands. His dream is to improve the Dutch education system from the bottom up using PNI.
- Gerben Bruins is an independent consultant at Gerb-en in The Netherlands. He cares about helping clients in government, charity, and profit sectors achieve better results because customers communicate on an equal level.
- Marco Koning is a partner at StoryConnect in The Netherlands. His passion is to help people, teams and organisations deal with complex issues.
- Ron Donaldson is a freelance knowledge ecologist from Peterborough, UK. His aim is to facilitate Homo narrans towards an emergent Sustainocene future.