Our new teleconference series on PNI Applications will begin next Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. These are the topics we will discuss over the next year or so.
- Government: policy, planning, participation, diplomacy, defense
- Emergency services: fire, police, ambulance, rescue
- Health care: hospitals, clinics, research centers, pharmaceutical firms
- Education: K-12 schools, universities, technical and trade schools, museums, libraries
- Journalism: newspapers, magazines, web sites, television
- Aid and development: NGOs, foundations, aid agencies
- Technology: hardware, software, and services
- Finance: banks, markets, insurance, regulatory agencies
- Industry: farms, mines, factories, warehouses
- Retail: shops, restaurants, theaters, hotels, parks, entertainment
- Infrastructure: energy, waste management, construction, transportation
- Environment: land management, environmental impacts, energy, climate
As before, everyone is welcome to join us. Calls are on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:00 pm New York time and 20:00 Central European time. We will be skipping December 2019 and July and August 2020 for holidays. You can find the Zoom link in each event’s description. We will be uploading audio recordings of our calls so people can listen in if they missed the call. We look forward to talking with you!