Our new teleconference series on PNI Applications will begin next Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. These are the topics we will discuss over the next year or so.
- Government: policy, planning, participation, diplomacy, defense
- Emergency services: fire, police, ambulance, rescue
- Health care: hospitals, clinics, research centers, pharmaceutical firms
- Education: K-12 schools, universities, technical and trade schools, museums, libraries
- Journalism: newspapers, magazines, web sites, television
- Aid and development: NGOs, foundations, aid agencies
- Technology: hardware, software, and services
- Finance: banks, markets, insurance, regulatory agencies
- Industry: farms, mines, factories, warehouses
- Retail: shops, restaurants, theaters, hotels, parks, entertainment
- Infrastructure: energy, waste management, construction, transportation
- Environment: land management, environmental impacts, energy, climate
As before, everyone is welcome to join us. Calls are on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:00 pm New York time and 20:00 Central European time. We will be skipping December 2019 and July and August 2020 for holidays. You can find the Zoom link in each event’s description. We will be uploading audio recordings of our calls so people can listen in if they missed the call. We look forward to talking with you!
Hello Harold, I am a humanitarian and development project evaluator. I would like to know more methodological details with different tools (open source based) used for PNI application.
Specially with my upcoming evaluation of a project resilience building for climate change adaptation in a complex setting, I would prefer to use it in parallel with qualitative impact protocol (QuIP) methodology.
Therefore, I need to know more details of your methods and tools. Do you have any brochure or writes up about the whole methodology including description of various tools for data collection?
Thanks for your support and information!
Hi Yeu, thanks for contacting us. There is a quite wide range of experience with PNI in Healthcare. On the other hand Healthcare is an extensive field :-). Can you email some more details to email@example.com so that we can look for information that fits your needs. Thanks.
The non profit organisation Positively Transforming the World I am working with right now is looking to make some contributions to improve the state of health care in Australia. It is probably too long to wait for the conference call. By why chance do you have articles or stories about health care that you could share with me right now?